- Fingerprints didn't make the semifinal round of ABNA. That's all right, though. I'll have a post discussing my Publishers Weekly review soon.
- The first five pages (with the option to read a little more) are available for rating on WEbook's PageToFame contest. More for fun and curiosity than anything else. Rating other people's work is fun, too.
- "Assumptions" is being rated on WEbook's PageToFame Shorts contest. Totally just for fun.
- I "finished" the sequel to Fingerprints, tentatively titled Echoes. It's been through a few rounds of editing and beta reads, and little sis is working on a cover design (in case I end up going the self-pub route with this whole thing).
- The third book in the series (as yet untitled) is underway.
- An agent still has the Fingerprints full.
- Still working on short story submissions.
- Several queries out in the ether.
- Oh, yeah ... final exams and graduation are coming up.
Friday, May 14, 2010
I've been meaning to post for a while, but real life + writing has gotten in the way. (That's a good thing, right?) Here's the latest: